Pin it for latter…
- 1 Lobster Tail
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 dash Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375
- Using kitchen sheers, cut the lobster tail's shell in a straight line through the middle. Stop cutting when you get to the fan tail.
- Detach the lobster meat from the sides and bottom, but leave it connected at the end. Use the shell as a prop, by placing the lobster meat on top.
- Pour the olive oil on top of the lobster meat and message it through the whole lobster tail meat.
- Sprinkle a dash of Paprika on top of lobster tail.
- Put whole lobster tail on a baking dish and put into oven and bake. 1 and half minute for every once of lobster.
- While lobster tail is cooking, make the topping using the butter, garlic and parsley. Cut the garlic into small peaces, Chop parsley. Mix all three ingredients in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Once time is up on the oven, turn on the broiler. Take out lobster tail and spread the topping on top and insert the lobster tail into the broiler and let cook for another 3 minutes so that the topping will melt and garlic will roast. Once 3 minutes are up, your done! Enjoy!