Skip to content
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Pasrley
- 4 ounces Spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon Salt added to boiling water
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound Shrimp
- 2 teaspoons Red Dried Chili Peppers
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Cooking White Wine
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon
- Start by boiling water for your Spaghetti. While you wait for the water to boil start prepping all the other ingredients.
- Before you start to cook everything your water should be boiling. Add Spaghetti and cook until tender.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and commence to cook the shrimp until they are pink on both sides.
- Add garlic, red dried chili peeper and butter. Cook until sauce is a little thicken.
- Add cooking white wine , Parmesan cheese and squeezed lemon juice. Cook and let the sauce thicken. Then add Parsley.
- Spaghetti should be done by the time your sauce and shrimp are ready. Strain spaghetti from water and added into the sauce and mix everything.