Are you looking for a simple Mini Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon Recipe?
With this Step by Step Video, you will discover, how fun and easy it is to make these.
There are many foods, especially vegetables, that people don’t like!
But when you wrap those same disliked foods in bacon, BAM! It just transformed into one of the most delicious food!
In today’s recipe you’ll discover how simple it is to make these yummy mini asparagus wrapped in bacon.
These are amazing little appetizers that will be a sure HIT on your next party.
If you scroll down the page you’ll see the recipe and all the measurements. While you make your appetizers you can leave this browser open or print it out for you convince.
Now if you are ready just click the video below and follow the simple step by step recipe we’ve made for you.
- 5 Asparagus
- 5 Bacon Strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line up your asparagus then cut them into 3 equal lengths parts. Making sure that you cut off the bottom of the asparagus, because that part tends to be hard and chewy.
- Choose your favorite bacon. Roll up your asparagus first then cut it. This way you don't have to guess how long each bacon should be. Put in a toothpick to hold the bacon and asparagus in place. I like to cut the toothpick in half so that when I place them in the oven backing sheet they will stand up right. (But that's just my preference.)
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- BE CAREFUL! Very carefully pull out the HOT toothpicks. Place your asparagus warped in bacon bites on your favorite serving platter. Then insert new clean toothpicks so your guests can pick your appetizer and ENJOY!