Pin it for latter…
- 1 Whole Red Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken Brest
- 1 Medium Size Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Whole Green Bell Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- Cut red and green bell peppers into small squares. Put into bowl.
- Chop the cloves of garlic into tiny little bits. Put into small bowl.
- Cut onion into small squares. Put into Bowl it's own bowl.
- Cut chicken into cube shape. Set aside.
- Heat skillet on high heat and melt butter, add garlic and toast it. Add onion and caramelize.
- Add both green and red bell peppers and cook until soft. Add salt and pepper.
- Add Chicken, mix and cover for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover and add Soy and teriyaki sauces. Cover and cook until chicken is well cooked. Stir Occasionally.
- Add cheese and let cooking until melted.