Greek Salad Recipe step by step video
- 1 Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- Wash Romaine Lettuce. Cut bottom stem. Cut lettuce into small 1 to 2 inch size peaces.
- Cut side edges of cucumber then peal of skin. Cut into medium size rounds.
- Use unpitted Kalamata Olives and cut them in half or in fourths.
- Cut large tomato into eighths.
- Cut red onion into thin size circles.
- In a large salad bowl put in, Romaine Lettuce, cucumber, Kalamata Olives, Tomatoes, Red Onion and feta cheese and toss with your favorite salad dressing.