Pin it for latter…
- 4 1/4 Pound Pieces Chicken Breast
- 3 Jalapeños
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Grated American Cheese
- 1 pinch Salt to Each Side of Chicken Breast
- 1 dash Pepper to Each Side of Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 320 Degrees.
- Cut up Jalapeños into small square shapes.
- I medium bowl mixed jalapeños, cream cheese and grated American cheese. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to each side of the chicken breast. Make sure to rub it in.
- On the side of each chicken, cut into it, making a pocket. Then stuff that pocket with the Jalapeño Popper Dip. Making sure that it's a good enough portion but leaving enough space to close the pocket.
- Cover the chicken all over with flour. Then dip it into the egg. Then cover the chicken with the bread crumbs.
- Fry the chicken on the vegetable oil on both sides until it gets a nice crispy golden color. (This WILL NOT fully cook the chicken. You must finish the cooking in the oven.)
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Insert backing dish into oven and Finnish cooking for 20 minutes at 320 degrees. (Some of the stuffing will ooze out, that's OK)